My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Dec 15, 2008

ALL RISE!!!

Finally, here is the footage I promised! My computer has given me issues about uploading it. Sorry about the late intro and the shakiness, I was not ready for her to belt it out so quickly. And if your wondering why she is turned the other way, it is because she is facing the flag, of course. My bad! Remember to pause my playlist at the bottom of the page.

6 comments:

Kevin & Mari said...

Yay McKilee! You sing so beautiful! :) Great job!
Mari

Bohn Family said...

Mandi - I love that you sent out your blog address with your Christmas card... I was so excited to see it. Your daugther sings so good - man I wish I had that talent!!!

Tony and Erica said...

Way to go Kilee!! I was sad I couldnt come see it in person. Maybe next time!

Kelly Hill said...

Beautiful!

em said...

Wow! That was awesome, is there anything that girl can't do?

Mckilee said...

awww jeeze mom why did you have to put that on there??