Its been years(feels like it...) since I last posted. Trust me though, this is worthwhile! This week is Food Allergy Awareness Week. My dear friend Ashley has the sweetest little gal who is currently working through her food allergies. She is not even a year old yet and has gone through many tests to uncover her seemingly endless allergies. Hazel is so lucky to have such great parents who are getting the word out. This condition affects their life on a very serious level. Their life has drastically changed over the recent months and they are enduring so positively. Visit the UFAN (Utah Food Allergy Network) to learn more, and then hop over to Ashley's blog to catch a glimpse into their lives as they work to secure an environment in which Hazel can thrive. Ashley has got a bunch of great give aways going on this week as she works to get the word out!!! Thanks Ashley for making us all more aware! We love ya!
Christmas Prep
9 years ago


2 comments:
I had no idea there was an awareness week, but I appreciate you and Ashley spreading the word. My Hillary has food allergies and her reactions can be scary when she eats or even touches the things she's allergic to, especially tree nuts. I'm a Benadryl and epi-pen packing mom!
Kim
Hi Mandi! Thanks for posting! You are a great friend. How can I ever thank you for every kindness you've showed me? Well, I think you're amazing.
Post a Comment