My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Jul 9, 2008

HOW MANY MORE DAYS?

Isaac's Birthday is July 6th, so we have always celebrated it 4th of July style. I remember on his 1st Birthday we had a big barbeque complete with a fireworks show. Ever since I can remember, he has always loved fireworks(watch out)! This is usually all he REALLY wants to do for his birthday. We do the firework on the 4th but he always thinks they are for him(they are). So a couple days before the big day we went out and made our purchase. He talked about them the whole way home. When we brought them in the house he put them in a special spot and went and got a lighter and tore the plastic on the box and put the lighter in it. He said this is so Dad would have everything ready(Steve took the lighter out so we wouldn't have any in house exploisions). The next moring when I got out of bed I noticed him sitting in front of the box, daydreaming. I quietly got the camera and snapped his picture before he realized I was even watching. The much anticipated event finally came, the fireworks were great! I am so glad I don't have to hear about them anymore! Isaac wanted Wesleys family to celebrate with us, that was fun. Isaac also wanted Wesley to go to Boondocks with us to celebrate his birthday. They were such good buddies and had so much fun! They have been friends since I think they were old enough to notice each other. I love that he has such a good friend that he has a long history with. Wesley has always been so patient with Isaac. Wesley has such a mild, easy going personality. And those of you that know Isaac, know that I don't need to explain(please don't make me). But as they are growing up they are becoming big boys and do well at being friendly. I love these two boys and I am so glad they are buddies.











No comments: