My Sweet Havie Raye
Turned one today
And words cannot express-
How much I'm in love
With this babe from above
Who reminds me I'm truly blessed.
The love of our Father
With so much to offer
Reflects through her beautiful face-
It helps me remember
He holds us forever
It's felt it in her tender embrace.
Our Dear Savior-Our Maker
Trusted her Dad and I to take her
And shape her to become-
A daughter with whom
Our love would bountifully bloom
Holding true to the faith she comes from.
Her spirit descended from heaven
With gifts that were given
That are sacred, and pure, and divine-
For a while given to me
Til' a mom she grows to be
My sweet Havie Raye -you're mine.





P.S. Thankyou Ashley for the beautiful photos, that will help us forever remember this special day.








2 comments:
ok Mandi- Did you wright that?? Havie is darling and I hope that last week is over is a relief!! So many birthdays.. Happy Birthday to both, Haven and Mckilee
Yes, what can I say, she inspires me!
Post a Comment