My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Jan 30, 2009

Hubby Tag



So I got this tag from my good friend Geri. Kelly had tagged us all to post a wedding picture. I thought these both would go great together, it almost being Valentine's day and all.

1. Where did you meet your husband? On the beach in Cancun! J/K, I wish. I don't ever like to tell people where we met because of the stigma that goes along with it. And no, it wasn't online!
2. How long did you date before you married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 8 yrs
4. What does he do that surprises you? He usually has a little secret stash of money that he saves up for something for me. I am always totally surprised that he can hold onto it for so long, and keep it a secret.
5. What is my favorite feature on him? His jaw line! It is square and reminds me of John Travolta(I think he is a hunk, let me clarify, he is a hunk now, not in his younger days, yuck!)
6. What is my favorite quality of his? He gives and gives! Even when there is nothing left to give.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Hun. Always has been, always will be.
8. What is his favorite food? Popcorn and garbage meat(bologna, hot dogs, sausage, etc.)
9. What is his favorite sport? He hates sports, but loves anything that can be done in the mountains or the dessert.
10. When & where was your first kiss? I am not afraid to admit it was on the first date, and on the couch. hmmmm!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies and eat popcorn
12. Do you have any children? 5! McKilee, Kieyera, Isaac, Lucas, Haven.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can sing, but you will NEVER EVER catch him doing it!
14. How old is he? 30, one year younger than me, and I will never live it down!
15. Who said I love you first? I'm not sure, probably him, since he proposed 3 weeks after we met. I told him I would have to think about it, so I am assuming he said it first.
16. What is his favorite music? Rap, ya really!
17. What do you admire most about him? His calm nature, his constant selflessness, his drive to make me happy, and his love for his family.
18. What is his favorite color? Black. I know, a dark color for such a jolly guy.
19. Will he read this? Can't imagine he will, he hates to read.
20. Who do you tag? Anyone in love with their hubby!

No comments: