My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Feb 2, 2009

Stragglers

I have a few srtagglers left from the watches I was selling. Turns out the humidity and fragrance at the salon isn't so good on the watches, so I brought them home. If anyone is interested I will give 'em to ya for a steal. I can't justify having this much jewelery for myself!

4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

I'd love to look through them. I'm not sure they'll fit my fat wrist though. How much??!?

love for seven said...

I'm sure I have some that would fit! The great thing about it is I can make it any size, and they stretch. I'm letting the bands go for $15 and the faces for $10. So you could be decked out for $25.

Steph said...

Marci might be interested. Ask her. I know she was saying since you gave me mine that she wants to make one.

Jen Thomas said...

Hey Mandi!! I want one(if you hav any left)!! I will call you!