My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

May 12, 2009

Simply Amazed

Havie Raye is approaching 18 months this week. My how time has flown. She is learning new things everyday. It amazes me how much she knows already. She is doing all the things you would expect an 18 month old to be doing. Along with that she can say the names of all our family members, grandpa and grandma, and a few of her friends. She even refers to daddy as hunny(she's heard me call him that a time or two). She still loves her pink fuzzy blanky and takes it everywhere we go. I can finally put two little piggy's on top of her head. She sleeps in a big girl bed. She loves to dance, twirl, and clap-all at the same time. Her favorite place to be is outside, or in the jogger. She loves shoes and hats(like any girl should). She loves to blow daddy kisses goodnight. She loves books of any sort. She loves to climb. She tries to do all the big girl things that mom does. She loves to play in my jewelery drawer. She pours out the dogs food and water on a daily basis. She loves her brothers the most. She loves to play hide and seek and peek -a -boo. She keeps us on our toes most of the time, but mostly, she's just loved.

Haven was so curious about the table being set for Sunday dinner. She was immediately attached to my grandmothers china(that's my girl!). I guess it's time for a tea set.

The only thing that we can get Haven to watch on T.V. is either the Tabernacle Choir, or Broadway Opera. It's on all day on Sunday and she loves it. She even offers a round of applause between numbers.

We were out on the lawn playing and it looked as if Haven bent over to look between her legs. She flipped herself right over into a somersault. Steve and I both looked at each other like"where did that come from?" Those are the kind of moments we have come to expect every day from Havie Raye.

5 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

she always brings a smile to my face. and keni was so happy yestesrday when you were here. thanks for visiting!

em said...

Time does go by too fast. She is adorable, and you are such a cute mom.

Bohn Family said...

I can't believe she is that old! I had to tell you - there is a real "china" childrens tea set at IKEA - I loved that it wasn't plastic!

Keni said...

she says my name now!!!! that took forever and Keni isn't even that hard to say. huh. well... YAY!!

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

Mandy! I can't believe I found you on here. It's been so long, I miss you and your family so much! How are you? I had no Idea you had another baby. She's so beautiful, and from your stories, she reminds me of Lucas! :P Goodness, write me sometime, I want to hear how things are with you and your family.

Happy Thursday. =)

Meagan