My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Apr 22, 2008

ENERGY EXERTED ELSEWHERE

So, you may have noticed I haven't made a post for a while. Hopefully you have not given up on my blog. I have had a few distractions. It all started with painting my room and bathroom. It then moved onto the kids being home all week. I then purchased a new camera and it has been somewhat daunting, and intimidating to figure out the whole process of a new program. However, the painting is done, the kids are back at school, and I think I have figured out my camera. So we are now moving forward, while catching up! A few fun pics of us over the past couple weeks!

We purchased a trampoline to keep the boys busy

during spring break. It helped!

I had been waiting for a warm day to put Haven

in this long awaited dress.

Kieyera was a big help with Haven. They were just hangin' out watching a movie.


My room is now painted, YEAH!

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

I haven't given up on ya! I'm so excited you're back. Sounds like you've been pretty entertained up there, houses and houses away. Your room is awesome! I finally broke down and purchased a bedding set last year and I absolutely LOVE it. Kendall and I want to paint our room but it's like pulling teeth to get either one of us to actually commit to doing it. Oh well, one day!

That sweet baby of yours sure makes me happy. She's such a doll.

Welcome back. Post more often, I really enjoy it!

em said...

Yay! I am so glad you are back. Your room is beautiful-of course.