My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Apr 7, 2008

PIZZA ANYONE?

Because I usually get my my way, I gave in to Steve's request for homemade pan style pizza with a cheese stuffed crust. No, he's not pick or spoiled at all. However, this yeast creation actually did not take place on my lucky yeast Friday, it took place on Saturday. So, I am led to believe, that maybe it is not just luck and maybe I really can cook! The pizza was great, however I will make some adjustments to the dough recipe. It was a little to yeasty for our taste. As soon as I perfect it I will post the recipe. For next weeks yeast creation. . . I don't know, any suggestions?


3 comments:

ashley said...

Oh that looks so good! I'm excited to get the recipe. wink wink. :)

ash

Anonymous said...

Another thing to add to my wish list...cast iron pan for yummy pizza making. It looks so delicious. I think this weeks yeast creation should be pizza again so we can all get the recipe. :)

Kelly Hill said...

But I'm scared! Okay, I'll try it but it might not be on Friday, cuz that's date night and my kids will eat it all before I get home!

Mandi, WOW! You never cease to impress me.