My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Aug 5, 2008

STILL HERE! ARE YOU?

So, I have fallen off the post band wagon for a while, simply due to alot going on. Summer is a fun kind of crazy! Just like my kids, my brain is not ready for anything that requires much thought or effort. The only thing I have really been able to commit myself to is being active with the kids, and that feels awesome! We have enjoyed alot of fun outings, and jonts around town. We have enjoyed strolling our streets and rides on our bikes. We have had family come, and played with friends. The only thing I haven't done that I have wanted to is getting in a good hike. I want to go up the back side of Timp, something I have wanted to do for a long time. I feel ready and hopefully Steve will make it happen! It is about time to get down to the nitty gritty of back to school shopping, and establishing a healthy schedule and routine. I have to admit that I am not ready for it yet, but regardless it must happen. I will leave you with some pics of the recent weeks, and hopefully I can get my blogging brain back on track again!



Isaac and Lucas-water and dirt-YEAH!





Steve and Isaac-always so good to be with baby





Mom and Haven-hangin out, as always!





"He's got the whole world in his hands"





One of my favorite new places is the Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point





Two best buddies!





How dare you do this to me!





This is the pose Kieyera always strikes when I aim my camera





I have no idea what Kilee is doing!





Isaac and Lucas finally got to be with cousin Ryker. All three are fire bugs!





Grandma's house for fireworks





My sis-in-law Heidi, and my neice Abby





3 of my favorite guys. My brother, my dad, and Lucas



The boys finally climbed the tree in the backyard, with a little help from dad!

S'more Smores anyone?

Haven is overly excited about helping with the dishes. I wonder how long this phase will last!

Havie girl!

3 comments:

Tony and Erica said...

glad you decided to come back to the blogging world. Thats what summer does, I cant believe how big Haven is getting. I loved our days of hanging out and watching the boys play. We better watch out for Duncan and Haven, They are pretty cute together.

Kelly Hill said...

I'm so happy that you're back. I admit I'm a little sad that my birthday post isn't the first post anymore, but I'll get over it. Cute pics!!

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever hear from you again! ;)
Everyone has just been so busy lately. Well, it looks like you guys have been having a BLAST this summer ~ only 1 week left, kind of a bummer!!