My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Aug 19, 2008

WORTH THE MESS

I was busy going through piles of clothes in Haven's room, trying to decide what to give and what to keep. Haven had crawled into my room. I heard her start sifting through the newspaper that was left on my floor. She was happy, so I was happy. I figured as long as I heard her moving around she was probably ok. So, I continued to let her play while I worked. After about 15 minutes had passed, I thought I better go check on her. She doesn't usually leave me alone for that long. This is what I found.

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

She's such a cutie!! Those messes are invaluable! I'd give anything to have that kind of mess still... but now that Jack has evolved a bit it's generally more destructive. Oh, the days....

I'd say you've found a fairly simple babysitter for that little one. Let me know if you ever want to raid our recycling bucket. : )

Tony and Erica said...

She is darling. Free entertainment is priceless for little ones!!