Crazy as it may seem, it snowed today! Many of us are growing accustomed to the inconsistent(or what may now becoming consistent) weather pattern in Utah. There is always some freak snow storm before Halloween. A week ago I was wandering through Wal-Mart and noticed the small stash of snow boots they had. I got that pit in my stomach as I remembered last years awakening to snow on the ground so lets run to Wal-Mart, along with half the county, to get the needed snow gear for the up and coming season. We literally got the last pair of snow boots, and they just happen to be Lucas' size. Of course with growing bodies we are in need of more gear this year. I thought about purchasing it last week when I saw it staring me straight in the face. I still needed to see what fit and what didn't so I declined. Guess what I'll be doing this week? The boys wanted to head outside at 7:00 this morning. We told them not until after church. So, of course as soon as the car was halted in the garage they were out playing in what was left of the snow! As for my garden, it is frozen. It has provided much of my nourishment for the past many weeks. I love zucchini, and usually eat 3 a day. I have no idea what I am going to eat now, oh well. The thing that stinks is that it will be up in the 60's this week and the garden will want to thrive, but there will be no reviving it. This is Utah!
Christmas Prep
9 years ago




2 comments:
Our boys were dying to play in it to.. but when we got home from church there was NOTHING left.. I was fine with that.. The boys not so much..
They make a great snowman with the lack of snow..
Hey girl your fam is so cute! I love your blog. Bonco was a blast lastnight thanks for comming.
Post a Comment