My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Mar 16, 2009

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged! Here are the rules: Go to your fourth folder, and open the fourth picture and blog about it! Then tag four of your friends. I tag Jenny, Emity, Stephanie, and Geri! I took this picture right aftrer Christmas with the lovely gift my sweetheart gave me. I have a whole spread of them, so I'll use the oppurtunity to share them. I was going to blog about them but never got around to it. Better late than never!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Mandi...Sorry we missed dinner on Saturday. My brother got married & we were out all day long. I didn't get a chance to call & let you know. Sorry again!

ashley said...

Cute! I love the coloring. She's so cute with that little tongue. Awww!

brunger bunch said...

Those are so cute! I had a ton of fun on tues. It just wasn't long enough. We must do it more:)