My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Mar 23, 2009

Lost. . . not found

Let me sum up this clip for you. Lucas was gnawing carefully on an apple this morning. He complained about it hurting his loose tooth. I told him to be careful and just bite with the side of his mouth. A little later Steve ran in the house and told me that Lucas' tooth was gone, he didn't know where it was, so he assumed the tooth fairy had taken it away from him and left money under his pillow. So, he was on his way in to check. Which meant I better hurry and do the job. Steve held him at bay for a few moments while we searched for change and grabbed the camera. I do apologize for the shotty footage. I filmed in the wrong mode and my camera kept trying to auto focus with the crappy lighting. I wanted to cry. It's the cutest thing ever, and was nearly ruined. You'll notice his cheesy smile at the beginning, I think he was striking a pose. He also enters into some deep thought periods as he tries to think of where his tooth might be. We have watched this over and over, it gets cuter each time!!!

6 comments:

Tony and Erica said...

He's growin' up! Anthony cant WAIT until he looses his first tooth.. Im sure Ill see his toothless smile soon! Kylie is already a heartbreaker.. She is looking pretty hot! watch out mama :)

Tony and Erica said...

I forgot to tell you, I have another coupon site I really like, this one is similar but whe you want to coupon you just click the box on the side and it will autmatically print it off you dont have to go off into a bunch of other sites.. www.couponmom.com this one has a LOT of adds/offers, but if you just click skip its ok. I have anothe one im checking out too.. Ill tell you about it if I like it.

brunger bunch said...

Too cute! Many times we have had to scramble to find change over the forgotten tooth under the pillow. No cash these days, just plastic!!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute! I'll let ya know if "Westwee" finds an extra tooth! :) Cute Lucas! I just love him!

Goodwin Family said...

What a big kid! I love his innocence, you can tell he's really trying to figure out where that darn tooth went! What a cutie!

Kevin & Mari said...

Oh, he's so stinkin cute! I love his little voice. :)

I miss you and your family!