My Somewhere
We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

My good friend Candice asked me why I haven't been blogging recently. I told her I have been, just not on my family blog. For the past 3 months I have devoted my heart and soul to traing for the Salt Lake Half Marathon. As I got into week 2 of training I started to journal my runs in a blog I created. I was learning so much, and knew I would want to access all of it as things got more intense. So, for the last while that is where my thoughts have been written. I completed the race on Saturday with a time of 2 hours 2 minutes 10 seconds. It was incredible experience. One I won't soon forget, so for a while, my thoughts will mostly be posted there. I have learned alot and want to get in in writing before it looses it's depth. I am planning to run another Half Marathon in August. Having a new goal will keep me doing what I love, and what makes me feel so good. To dig deeper into my running brain go
here.
2 comments:
Where did you get that picture? YAY you have one!!! Im glad you love it so much and it is a goal that is an outlet to another world that is just for you. GOOD JOB!!
Great Job!! Thanks so much for the talk yesterday and the painting tips:)I seriously would love for you to come over...not that I need the help, but I would love an excuse to get together again and have salads, YUM!!
Post a Comment