We took a trip to Thanksgiving Point Children's Discovery Garden with my friend Megan and her boys. It was so much fun. I had never been there before, and didn't realize what beauty it beheld. I found myself very relaxed and at ease. Megan and I chatted, while the boys just ran and played. I couldn't put my camera down most of the time. Isaac kept saying, "Mom take a picture of me here!" I guess I am starting to rub off on him. Anyway, I am glad he didn't mind all the shots. Sorry I included so many pictures in this post, but there were so many to choose from. And what better way to share our day!
Of course I am always behind the camera, so Megan took a picture of us all together.
Thanks Megan!
Isaac, Henry, Lucas, and Jack. Four good buddies!
Brothers
There is Beauty All Around
I am in love with this picture! I know you can't see her face, but she was playing with this little twig. I loved to watch her explore, she was fascinated. I love "feeling" pictures, and this is definitely one for me.
I could just eat up these cheeks!
Sooo handsome!
We had a fabulous time, thanks for the invite Megan. We are looking forward to doing it again very soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment