We had a great week in Park City! It was a good kind of crazy! Here are some photos, sorry so many. It was so hard to choose. Enjoy!
The boys love the Olympic Park! They were watching the skiers practice their jumps(notice the person at the top of the photo in the red wet suit).
Isaac starred at these trophy's for a long while. He was totally enthrolled. I think he was thinking about what he wanted to do someday.
It's all downhill from here! (ya right!)
This photo oppurtunity will become a yearly tradition
(I wonder how full we can get our bob sled!)

"Bye mom, have fun waiting with Haven."
(I wonder how full we can get our bob sled!)
"Bye mom, have fun waiting with Haven."
Tarzan (the girl version)
On top of the world!
Spring had just sprung in Park City
Lucas picked this flower and gave it to me. I have no idea where he found it, or what it is, but I thought it was so beautiful!

McKilee finds music to make where ever she is

McKilee finds music to make where ever she is
Anyone need a pair of shoes?
We ate a ton of junk food! I told Lucas he could have M&M's if he would sort them.

First time in the water
First time in the water
"Whenever mom says smile, this is the face I make everytime!"
As fun as it was to go away, it is so good to come back home!


3 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm so happy for you all.
That picture of Lucas digging in the park.... oh my heck! There was one of those digging things to play on at the hospital (in Oregon) we used to go to when I lived in Happy Camp, CA. We always used to fight over it because it was so cool. I've never seen one since but I've thought about it occasionally. What an awesome park/sand toy for kids! Thanks for a trip down memory lane.
Glad you're home, but we're sure going to miss Kieyera (our other daughter) while she's gone for weeks. :(
My grandma had one of these diggers in her backyard, we always faught over it! And yes, we will miss Kieyera too! It's always bitter sweet! (I could use a little break)
Looks like you guys had fun! we love it up there! We will have to get together while the girls are away.
Post a Comment