My Somewhere

We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Jun 27, 2008

2:00 a.m.-THE TIME I CRAWLED INTO BED

Last night was our movie party, and yes, party is exactly what we did. It was sooo much fun! We gabbed for a while and ate. Then we started the movie. I think I speak for everyone when I say we all loved it. We found ourselves a little disappointed in the ending because we wanted to see more. Us girls always need closure. We then began laughing it up as we reminisced about the 80's and our child hood. We talked about embarrassing moments, and heard a couple of crazy stories. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. My stomach is sore today. So yeah, I got a workout in! It was so fun to be among good friends who genuinely care about each other. Something feels so right about being able to say anything and know that you are not being judged in any way. I feel so blessed to have such good friends. I can't wait to do it again very soon. I wonder what will be the hot topics next time, we'll see! Until then, enjoy the pics!

Gab it up girls!

Go Ashley!

Fine, go ahead and just sit there!

Brooke doesn't want you to know, but she was scab picking!
Love ya Brooke!

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Yup, the best workout I've had in a while. Well, it's the ONLY one I've had in a while, but it was certainly a good one.

Loved the movie. Loved the snacks. Loved the laughter the most! I cherish all of you women, even the ones young enough to be my daughters. ;)

Thanks again! Looking forward to Charm Tuesdays. ha!

Anonymous said...

I thought you deleted that pic??!!

AAAhhhh!!! I am mortified!!
I was bleeding & Em looks so intrigued (which was not the case, I'm sure she had no clue!)

All in all it was a GREAT night! (minus this pic) ;)
Thanks everyone for the laughs!!
And thank you Mandi for letting us hang out at your house and for the sugar high!!

Unknown said...

I keep finding myself giggling about things we talked about that night. It's 2 days later and I'm still cracking up. You girls are a blast!

Mandi - You are so good at putting these together. I can't wait for our trip up to the charm shop. :)