My Somewhere
We all have to start somewhere, and this is mine. How absolutely amazing to create and share all of the memories, happenings and celebrations that take place within our circle. Our family is enveloped of many things. Dad works insane hours to support a family of seven with almost no complaints. Mom plays the role of the ultimate multi-task manager. Our two teenage girls perceive every event in life as some sort of trauma. The two little men in our house are capable of imagining and carrying out almost any kind of mischevious adventure. And our new wee little one has managed, for a while, to turn our house completely upside down! But through all the constant craziness, we are somehow still able to pull together, support one another, and love eachother through anything that's thrown our way. This is what love for seven is all about.

Kieyera had her piano concert this week. She did an amazing job! She played, "One Last Shot, Pirates of the Carribean", and You Have A Friend In Me". I really enjoyed hearing her play. I am hoping to get a piano in the very near future. Kieyera practices on her keyboard down in her room so I don't hear her unless I am downstairs. I would love to hear the tap of the keys as she practices. I grew up with a piano in my house and loved piddling away on it. Kieyera is getting really good and I worry her little keyboard will hinder her experience. If anyone knows anyone who is getting rid of a piano, or selling one, or if you hear of any good deals please let me know!
1 comment:
So glad she is loving the piano! That is STILL one of my goals- which I hope to take care of in the upcoming year! As for looking for one- try Craigslist.com -Not sure if it is big there- but here, it is huge! I am always seeing pianos on there! We want to get one in the near future too!
Post a Comment